Northeast Florida's Premier Acupuncture Facility
Benefits of Microneedling:
- Improve skin imperfections
- Improve skin laxity by creating firmer skin that is more elastic
- Soften and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats large pores by minimizing their appearance
- Increasing circulation to the skin to address skin dullness and uneven texture
- Improve the appearance of acne scars and surgical scars on both the face and other areas of the body
- Helps to lighten pigmentation issues in the skin like melasma and brown spots, aka "age spots"
- Evens skin tone
- Help restore hair growth by healing inactive hair follicles
- Improve / Soften the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduce broken capillaries and spider veins
- Brings back the glow for fresher, younger-looking skin
Microneedling should not be done if you suffer from:
- On treated Area: Skin cancers, solar keratosis, warts, or skin infections
- Active acne or herpes infection on the face, or impetigo lesions anywhere on the body
- Patients with a severe form of keloid scarring, where every pinprick becomes a keloid
- Patients on anti-coagulants like warfarin, heparin, and other oral anticoagulants
- Patients with active acne with papules and pustules
- Systemic and local infections
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Botox - wait at least one week or more since injection
- Fillers - wait 10 days or more since injection
- Patients on chemotherapy, high doses of corticosteroids, or radiotherapy.
Love How You Look.
Feel Good in Your Skin.