Northeast Florida's Premier Acupuncture Facility
Monday: 10am - 7pm
Tuesday: 10am - 7pm
Wednesday: 9am - 7pm
Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Located next to Mayo Clinic
Call or Text us at:
Providing Excellence in Acupuncture for Northeast Florida over 15 years with effective treatments in a clean, private, and relaxing environment.
Follow Us on Social Media:
Facebook: A Way of Life Acupuncture
"I started seeing Christine for Acupuncture in March 2013 for infertility, and by May of 2013 I was pregnant. Here's my story! I was a 31 year old healthy female who was surprised to find out I was infertile after 1 year of trying to conceive naturally. My OB-GYN referred me to a Fertility Specialist where I was told I do not ovulate often or regular- thanks to mild PCOS (Polycistic Ovarian Syndrome) as well as Stage 3 Endemetriosis. (Read More)
Acupuncture has been used for over 5,000 years for acute, chronic ailments or as preventive medicine. It views the body as a whole system and identifies where the imbalance lies, which causes the ailment. When the body is in balance, ailments are less likely to occur.
The staff at A Way of Life Acupuncture is dedicated to providing the best care to our patients. We work with patients of all ages and all aspects of life, experiencing various symptoms and conditions. We promise to continue striving to find the most effective protocol for our patients. We offer private treatment rooms in a First Class relaxing environment which allows each patient the opportunity to relax while the body works to heal itself.
We promise to:
- provide excellence in our field
- listen to each patient to understand their needs and expectations so we understand how we may help them
- meet and exceed patient expectations with the services and treatments we provide
- be honest with our patients
- serve our patients with integrity
- treat and serve each person that enters our office how we would want to be treated and served
- continue to learn and educate ourselves in our area of specialty so we may provide each patient with the most effective treatments every time
- appreciate every patient, as they are the reason we are able to remain in practice over 15 years and continue to be able to help our community
Why Choose Us?
- Local Doctors trust us with their patients to receive Quality Acupuncture
- Our Specialty and Focus is in treating with Acupuncture and Herbal Therapies
- NCCAOM Board Certified Acupuncture Physicians with over 18 years experience
- Licensed Acupuncture Physicians by the State of Florida
- Graduated from 4-year Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine schools
- Received a Master's degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Received Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Extensive training in acute/chronic pain, sports injuries, pain management, facial rejuvenation, Acupuncture Injection Therapy, and side effects of cancer treatments
- Only licensed acupuncturist in the area certified by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to perform acupuncture on patients undergoing cancer treatment
- First-Class Facility offering Private Rooms in a relaxing environment
- Utilize training in various acupuncture styles to personalize and provide you with effective results
- We are a Female Owned Small Business and strive to make you feel at home while you are in our care
- Graduated from an accredited 4-year Acupuncture program with over 3500 hrs of study/clinic experience
- Received the highest level of Board Certification with Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Passed national boards from National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Certified in Injection Therapy
- Certified in Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation
- Certified in Clean Needle Technique
- Tested in the areas of Acupuncture, Biomedicine, and Chinese Herbology.
- Recognized as Primary Care Physicians in the State of Florida
- To renew our licenses, we are required to keep up our Continued Education hours every 2yrs for the Florida Department of Health and every 4yrs for the NCCAOM certification. This keeps us constantly learning and improving our knowledge of acupuncture and oriental medicine.
Please be aware that other professions are offering Acupuncture or Acupuncture-like therapies without proper training. They do not have the same training as someone who is NCCAOM Board certified or a graduate from a 4-yr Acupuncture college. Other professionals may offer acupuncture or acupuncture-like therapies. Dry Needling only requires 50-hrs of training and Medical Acupuncture requires up to 200 hrs of study.
Come see why more people are coming to A Way of Life Acupuncture for their acupuncture experience. We have been offering Excellence in acupuncture in Northeast Florida for over 15 years providing effective treatments in a private and relaxing environment. Please visit our Testimonials page and read how we have been able to help others in the community.
Many people receive the benefits of acupuncture for the following ailments: